Tuesday, December 22, 2015

ASSIGNMENT #7

I agree with every single word that Angela said, the key to success is not talent or high IQ or grade scores, or anything that most people think that kind of criteria "great" people should have. It is grit. persistent and consistent on what you are doing right now. don't give up easily, don't be afraid to fail, instead learn from it.  failure is not the end of your live, it means a new start for something that even bigger in the future. I do sometimes think about giving up, i used to think to quit the school and go back to my country, but when i rethink again, if i did that, all of this time, my effort would be useless, my parent's money, my time all would be in vain. so i built a mindset, i will never give up in every situation.

A quote by Marthin Luther king Jr.

If you can't fly, then run,
If you can't run, then walk,
If you can't walk, then crawl,
But whatever you do,
You have to keep moving forward

No comments:

Post a Comment